Friday 27 October 2017

The girl I saw

Yesterday, I was with my Mom in some market doing some basic grossery shopping. It was one of the main market in the city so it had the normal hustle bustle around it even on the working day. So like always my Mom was taking a stope at every next shop to check out the product that she didn't know if she wants to buy it or not  and as always I was checking out girls in the market for the time when my Mom use to stop at any shop. So it was one another time when my Mom stopped at a shop to look for wall clocks and beside that shop I saw two girls eating Kachori at a Chaat shop. So amongst those two girls one of the girls seemed a familiar face from my college, a girl from Pharmacy department in my college from sideways. But when I saw her from the front she was someone else but she was beautiful. I don't know but her face had a charm that I couldn't resist myself staring at her. She was talking to her friend, actually she was like telling some incident to her friend in a very enthusiastic manner and during that time the innocence on her face made me fall for her. I kept staring at her, and maybe it was the first time that I am checking out a girl for like 3 minutes and she didn't even glanced at me. Normally when you check out a girl, most of the times girl will check you back but this girl was so busy telling something to her friend with such pure innocence that she didn't looked at me once. When finally my Mom moved out of the shop and we started moving towards the exit of the market and suddenly my Mom remembers something that she wanted to buy and we started walking towards that Chaat shop where the girl and her friend were eating Kachoris and this time she glanced at me and her glance just made me blush this time which has never happened to me to an unknown girl and I turned my face down towards the ground moving close to her but she has already noticed me blushing which made her blush too so when I turned up she's also blushing and that moment was so embarrassing but somewhat beautiful too. We both are looking at each other and smiling with blush. And as I passed her I also bursted out in laughter and I herd her too bursting out. This is something I will never forget and it was kind of very interesting to me that's why I decided to write a blog about it. I hope you people will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment